Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Typing as I go in and out of consciousness. Work has turned into weird bug, breeding ground and every time I look down another scuttles across the floor. This morning I turned the corner of my cubicle only to see the biggest beetle in existence next to my chair. Looking at me. With a half-dozen of its brood crawling up the walls. I shrieked so loud that people in the back office came up asking what had happened. After that episode I went to do the mail to come back to Bug Spray Office. Someone had emptied an entire can of spray along the front desks, leaving the entire building somewhat lacking in the breathable oxygen department. We opened the doors to get some fresh air, but since it is 90 degrees out with no breeze, we’ve managed to make the situation even worse.

My friend Lauren has informed me by tagboard that we are in the same dorm. Which kicks ass, because we’ve been friends forever and in the latter years of high school formed a good studying routine. Hopefully this girl Katie is not her roommate there because she annoys me to no end. Let’s just say that she reminds me of Avril Lavigne in that she thinks she’s punk-rock, but has the rock-cred of a accordionist.

Big Brother live-feed recaps. I don’t know what I do all year without them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home