Wednesday, October 06, 2004


Song of the Week

Run
By Snow Patrol

I love this song. Its just the right mix of sappy love song and rock, plus the singer has a great, distinctive voice.



I stumbled across this picture the other day and it reminded me of a Maury show that I watched about people's irrational fears. I remember watching it and making fun of the people afraid of tin foil and snakeskin purses. This wasn't really fair of me because last night I remembered this picture while in bed and wigged out. I guess being afraid of tin foil, which is something you are in contact with on a regular basis is more rational than not being able to get up to go to the bathroom thinking your carpet has turned into the ocean and you are going to roll over and come face to face with that. I don't know why I'm afraid of sharks; I have no idea what scared me in the first place. Mountain lions are just as able to kill you as sharks and are actually in Kansas but I think they are cute. Sharks thousands of miles away? Even thinking about the picture creeps me out. I think its the fact that a shark can come up from underneath and you have no idea that you are soon to be chomped in half is what gets me. Plus they just look evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home