Tuesday, October 26, 2004

OMG SHANNON I LIKE MY OLD PIE SHUT UP!

It's so hot in my dorm. Even though it has been getting up in the higher 70's all week with 100% humidity, they still won't turn the air back on. Playing spider solitaire shouldn't make sweat pour down my forehead.

Nothing will stick to my walls. I've tried putting up my posters with poster puddy and during the middle of the night I get woke up by a loud Twack! as the poster falls on the floor. Have tried reinforcing puddy with duct tape, to no avail. I tried to use push pins but I think my walls are made of steel because I can only manage to push through the layers of paint. I have even resorted to using velcro, but even that will fall off. I am destined to have plain, white dorm walls.

I had a midterm tonight that I think I did quite will on. I have my geology midterm tomorrow and Astrology next tuesday and then I'm done with midterms, thank God. I know I should hate them because I have to study and the stress and so on, but really its because they are all scheduled during my TV shows, which sucks because if I'm going to tape something, I don't want commercials. Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home