A bunch of disjointed thoughts:
The benches at the bus stop have a very high finish so I didn’t see that they weren’t dry, but in fact covered in about an inch of water. I of course promptly sat down and since I didn’t have time to change, went to class today with a spectacular case of wet-ass.
I have to say that Absolution by Muse is a just a great album. Anyone who can mix heavy rock guitars with Chopin-like piano is alright by me. Upstanding tracks include “Butterflies and Hurricanes” and “Sing for Absolution.”
I got an A on my Biology test last night. A bit self-congratulatory, but since about 300 people got lower than 40 percent, I would like to bask in the fact that I did 60 percent better than a hell of a lot of people.
Speaking of tests, thank you Alan Rickman, for being in that craptastic Mesmer movie, because otherwise I wouldn’t have seen it and wouldn’t have known the answer to that hypnosis question on my Psych test.
The benches at the bus stop have a very high finish so I didn’t see that they weren’t dry, but in fact covered in about an inch of water. I of course promptly sat down and since I didn’t have time to change, went to class today with a spectacular case of wet-ass.
I have to say that Absolution by Muse is a just a great album. Anyone who can mix heavy rock guitars with Chopin-like piano is alright by me. Upstanding tracks include “Butterflies and Hurricanes” and “Sing for Absolution.”
I got an A on my Biology test last night. A bit self-congratulatory, but since about 300 people got lower than 40 percent, I would like to bask in the fact that I did 60 percent better than a hell of a lot of people.
Speaking of tests, thank you Alan Rickman, for being in that craptastic Mesmer movie, because otherwise I wouldn’t have seen it and wouldn’t have known the answer to that hypnosis question on my Psych test.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home