Pictures of cats:

Jack at first wasn't fazed by the camera. He just struck a heroic pose and didn't mind that I was in his face with a strange object.

Apparently, Jack didn't appreciate the flash on the last picture and decided he wanted to eat the camera.

Caught mid-yawn. The fact that after I took this 4 inches away from his face he just blinked and went back to washing himself proves that he's the best cat.

Jack at first wasn't fazed by the camera. He just struck a heroic pose and didn't mind that I was in his face with a strange object.

Apparently, Jack didn't appreciate the flash on the last picture and decided he wanted to eat the camera.

Caught mid-yawn. The fact that after I took this 4 inches away from his face he just blinked and went back to washing himself proves that he's the best cat.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home