Song of the Week
Rebellion(Lies)- by The Arcade Fire
Pride and Prejudice! I didn't think it was possible for me to like a period film more than Sense and Sensibility, but I do now. While the script of S&S is superior, P&P has a fluidity to it that I like. I love Emma Thompson, but S&S is so damn stiff at times. Plus Matthew Macfadyen is a little easier on the eyes than say, Alan Rickman, and that other.... old guy.
Rebellion(Lies)- by The Arcade Fire
Pride and Prejudice! I didn't think it was possible for me to like a period film more than Sense and Sensibility, but I do now. While the script of S&S is superior, P&P has a fluidity to it that I like. I love Emma Thompson, but S&S is so damn stiff at times. Plus Matthew Macfadyen is a little easier on the eyes than say, Alan Rickman, and that other.... old guy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home