I really hope that this is for real. I cannot begin to explain how happy I would be if they got back together. [Stiller voice]Do it.[/Stiller voice]
My art history book is about 18x12 inches and weighs as much as my microwave. I know because I checked. The reason it weighs 35 pounds is that its 1200+ pages of heavy, glossy,expensive paper. Its the biggest book I've ever seen. If anyone ever breaks in, at least I have a weapon.
And now, my crowning glory:
My art history book is about 18x12 inches and weighs as much as my microwave. I know because I checked. The reason it weighs 35 pounds is that its 1200+ pages of heavy, glossy,expensive paper. Its the biggest book I've ever seen. If anyone ever breaks in, at least I have a weapon.
And now, my crowning glory:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home