I love the new XM satellite radio commercial with David Bowie and Snoop Dog. I giggled like a little girl when David Bowie looked at his "Snoop" necklace. I love that man.
Surivior has been good these past two weeks. Gary and Rafe are my favorites, which means they will be next to be voted out and Stephanie will win, of course.
I hooked up my NES this week and have played just about constantly. I don't know why I didn't before; maybe the thought of pulling out my entertainment unit and all the wires. There were so many cords that I had to take a break in the middle.
Surivior has been good these past two weeks. Gary and Rafe are my favorites, which means they will be next to be voted out and Stephanie will win, of course.
I hooked up my NES this week and have played just about constantly. I don't know why I didn't before; maybe the thought of pulling out my entertainment unit and all the wires. There were so many cords that I had to take a break in the middle.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home