Children Book Titles Part IV.
Mr. Fork and Mr. Electrical Socket. Friends?
I made the coffee place on campus brew new coffee today and I think I'm on their shit list now. My coffee was so bitter and gross that I walked back and told them to get me another fresh cup. They made a big show of showing me how much coffee was still in there and how they don't brew new when there's still that much left, and then they told me if I wanted fresh I could have decaf. Um, no. I paid for organic, caffeine-riddled coffee and that's what I'm going to get. So I told them that and they called the manager over. I told him what was going on and he told me again that I could have decaf. Now, I don't like confrontations at all, but this was the 4th time this semester that I have gotten crap coffee, so I told him I would wait while they brewed more. Man, the sighing and the eye-rolling that ensued. I ended up being late for class, but it was worth it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home