Song of the Week:
"Your Love" by The Outfield. A really good eighties song.
And now, a photo essay: The Fridge that Coke Ate
So a couple weeks ago I forgot to put my pop in the fridge, so I popped a can into the freezer part of my fridge, thinking I’ll take it out in ten minutes and have a cold drink. Flash forward three hours to me being awoken my what appears to be a shot-gun going off in my room. Because I was sleepy and kind of dumb, I mumble “Don’t know what that could have been” and go back to sleep. The next morning I go to take a bagel out of the fridge and I see this on the interior:

Now, that’s when it hit me that I had forgotten the can and it had exploded. Even then I wasn’t really expecting what I found in the freezer:


Everything’s brown! (I didn’t take a picture of the ice-cube tray. Suffice it to say that I could have made an awesome Coke slushy.)

I like this picture because you can see where the explosion occurred, kind of like a bomb or fire pattern. Its kind of like CSI; a sadder but tastier CSI.
Anyway I just shut the door and went about my business because I didn’t want to tackle defrosting the stickiest freezer in the world. And someday I will.
"Your Love" by The Outfield. A really good eighties song.
And now, a photo essay: The Fridge that Coke Ate
So a couple weeks ago I forgot to put my pop in the fridge, so I popped a can into the freezer part of my fridge, thinking I’ll take it out in ten minutes and have a cold drink. Flash forward three hours to me being awoken my what appears to be a shot-gun going off in my room. Because I was sleepy and kind of dumb, I mumble “Don’t know what that could have been” and go back to sleep. The next morning I go to take a bagel out of the fridge and I see this on the interior:

Now, that’s when it hit me that I had forgotten the can and it had exploded. Even then I wasn’t really expecting what I found in the freezer:


Everything’s brown! (I didn’t take a picture of the ice-cube tray. Suffice it to say that I could have made an awesome Coke slushy.)

I like this picture because you can see where the explosion occurred, kind of like a bomb or fire pattern. Its kind of like CSI; a sadder but tastier CSI.
Anyway I just shut the door and went about my business because I didn’t want to tackle defrosting the stickiest freezer in the world. And someday I will.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home