Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU!
I have decided to go to KU. They gave me a nicer financial package and plus I've always wanted to go there. I went today and looked at the art buildings and scholarship halls. The halls are cheaper and they are positioned right in the middle of campus, which is nice since its about 56 square miles. The only downside is that they only have cable in the main room, individual rooms have the local stations only. Hmmmm. I watch on average 6 hours of TV a day and I dont like the idea of having to sign up to watch my favorite shows. They had one new hall that made the others look like crack houses. It had vaulted ceilings, cable(!), carpet, individual thermostats, personal bathrooms, and a huge nice main room. I wants it. If I don't get in there I will transfer to a dorm.
I have decided to go to KU. They gave me a nicer financial package and plus I've always wanted to go there. I went today and looked at the art buildings and scholarship halls. The halls are cheaper and they are positioned right in the middle of campus, which is nice since its about 56 square miles. The only downside is that they only have cable in the main room, individual rooms have the local stations only. Hmmmm. I watch on average 6 hours of TV a day and I dont like the idea of having to sign up to watch my favorite shows. They had one new hall that made the others look like crack houses. It had vaulted ceilings, cable(!), carpet, individual thermostats, personal bathrooms, and a huge nice main room. I wants it. If I don't get in there I will transfer to a dorm.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home