Saturday, July 17, 2004

My school hired a new theater teacher when I was a junior.  Her husband, Yancy, was always hanging around functions and was backstage at the plays.  That by itself is not very scandalous, but I was told at the time that he had made sexual jokes to the girls and that he made them uncomfortable.  I was the theater club president and I was going to say something but everyone told me not to because they loved the new teacher and didn't want her to get in trouble.  My opinion was that she was the biggest bitch ever, but I ended up not saying anything.  I did start not going to functions that I knew he was going to be at because the man was just plain Creepy
 
My senior year he was hired as the librarian assistant.  He would leer at everyone that came in and it got to the point that I would not go to the library by myself.  I really couldn't go to anyone because all I really could say was, " Umm, like, could you fire him?  He's weird."  I was not alone in these feelings; everyone I talked to got a really bad vibe from him.  Hell, one of my teachers even said that she wasn't comfortable around him. 
 
Well it turns out that everyone's suspicions were correct; the man's a freaking pedophile.
  
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home