Wednesday, August 25, 2004

On my friend's computer in her dorm. My ethernet has yet to be hooked or fixed, not sure which, since most people just plugged in their cable. Mine will not work and as of now have left two messages at ResNet and they have not responded. Am so pissed off because I am completly cut off from all information. This Tuesday was the first time in about three years that I didn't already know what was going to happen on Big Brother. By the way, I hate the twins with the fire of every sun. They conplain that Nakomis gave them no concrete reason for putting them up, and yet last week Adria put Will up with no reason what so ever. I absolutely hate people who expect something to be done for them but they don't do it for others. Man, last week Charla and Mirna get eliminated and Will gets kicked out. Natalie has to go this week or I might cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home