I still can't believe I won a iPod.
The girls next door are watching Good Will Hunting. That alone makes me hate them, but I could tell what it was because I could hear every word Matt Damon was saying through the walls. They, of course, are sorority girls, as is the girls next to them and across from them and its a stupid, fake-girly voice party all day long. Loud. Very loud party. I've asked on a couple of occasions, being very fake-nice myself, for them to turn it down a little, maybe please? Within five minutes the volume is up on the TV or radio blaring their country western music. I don't know if I should invest in some earplugs or embrace my inner schoolmarm and tell them "I know you are all friends, but believe it or not, its not your fucking dorm, so shut the hell up or next time I'm going to go to Alicia (RA)." Because that's how they act, like they own the place, slamming doors drunkenly at 3:00am or laying passed out in front of my door or having Travis
Tritt blaring at 7:30am. Shut Up!!!
The girls next door are watching Good Will Hunting. That alone makes me hate them, but I could tell what it was because I could hear every word Matt Damon was saying through the walls. They, of course, are sorority girls, as is the girls next to them and across from them and its a stupid, fake-girly voice party all day long. Loud. Very loud party. I've asked on a couple of occasions, being very fake-nice myself, for them to turn it down a little, maybe please? Within five minutes the volume is up on the TV or radio blaring their country western music. I don't know if I should invest in some earplugs or embrace my inner schoolmarm and tell them "I know you are all friends, but believe it or not, its not your fucking dorm, so shut the hell up or next time I'm going to go to Alicia (RA)." Because that's how they act, like they own the place, slamming doors drunkenly at 3:00am or laying passed out in front of my door or having Travis
Tritt blaring at 7:30am. Shut Up!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home