I think I've fully adjusted to school. I just need to do better at managing my time for study time, as I got a C on my first Astronomy test. The one class I thought would be the most fun of course turns out to suck the most. My other classes are going well. I had a Geology field trip today that was fun; we went and identified the rocks in tombstones at a cemetary.
New shows! I am of course watching NOW, Phil's new show which is better than TAR in some ways, one is that there is more cute-involved Phil. Although there is no amount of Phil that could have made me go into shark infested waters. Nope. I'd probably die of a heart attack on the dock. Also Lost is proving to be a show that, if it is on, I will watch for years. I'm not too sure about the monster robot-dinosaur and Matthew Fox, but at this point the good outweighs the bad. Like I can finally watch Dominic in something other that LOTR. I'm glad that his character is sizing up to be one of the most prominent. Also Ian Somerhalder? My new crush.
New shows! I am of course watching NOW, Phil's new show which is better than TAR in some ways, one is that there is more cute-involved Phil. Although there is no amount of Phil that could have made me go into shark infested waters. Nope. I'd probably die of a heart attack on the dock. Also Lost is proving to be a show that, if it is on, I will watch for years. I'm not too sure about the monster robot-dinosaur and Matthew Fox, but at this point the good outweighs the bad. Like I can finally watch Dominic in something other that LOTR. I'm glad that his character is sizing up to be one of the most prominent. Also Ian Somerhalder? My new crush.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home