Children Book Titles that Didn't Make the Grade:
Grandpa Gets a Casket
I'm typing this at the edge of consciousness because my window is 2 feet away from the laundry room vent and my room smells like fresh laundry and its putting me to sleep.
I just watched the trailer for Breakfast on Pluto and it looks sooooooo good. Really good cast. It amazes me how different Cillian Murphy can look from movie to movie. The line "I'm looking for my mommy" killed me.
The song TheNthDegree by Morningwood is a pretty good song. The first time I heard it I was like "Are they spelling what I think they're spelling?" but it gets stuck in your head, which if it was Ashlee Simpson it would be bad, but its not the case here. You can download it at this site here; its on the right sidebar.
Grandpa Gets a Casket
I'm typing this at the edge of consciousness because my window is 2 feet away from the laundry room vent and my room smells like fresh laundry and its putting me to sleep.
I just watched the trailer for Breakfast on Pluto and it looks sooooooo good. Really good cast. It amazes me how different Cillian Murphy can look from movie to movie. The line "I'm looking for my mommy" killed me.
The song TheNthDegree by Morningwood is a pretty good song. The first time I heard it I was like "Are they spelling what I think they're spelling?" but it gets stuck in your head, which if it was Ashlee Simpson it would be bad, but its not the case here. You can download it at this site here; its on the right sidebar.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home