Thursday, November 03, 2005



Children Book Titles, Part II:
Pop! Goes the Hampster and Other Fun Microwave Games.

I have my first official cold of the season even though its been about 70 degrees for about two weeks. This is not acceptable. It should be 25 and snowing. I made a kickass scarf and hat last weekend, and I would like to wear them before Christmas. SNOW!

Shannon, when you think about it, knitting involves the yarn and TWO needles. Its even hard for me to knit. Crocheting only has one, so you should just stick with crocheting and work around your lack of dexterity. Don't let the yarn get the best of you. Mom could show you how to knit when you are home, but you and me both already know how that would turn out.

I about killed two people on campus today; an old faculty woman, and a girl. The girl was laying on the only bench at the bus stop, compleatly covering it. When I asked her if I could sit down, she pretended to be asleep. I know she wasn't because she had been talking on her cell phone about 20 seconds before as I walked up. What is that? Who pretends to be asleep instead of just sitting up? The second time I was standing in line in the bathroom behind this woman who, instead of getting in the damn stall, decides to have a chat with the woman who just got out. When there is a line about 5 long, you go and then talk in the hall. I waited about 20 seconds and then just walked around and went in. She then calls after me, "There's a line, miss." Sorry, but when you talk, there isn't. I washed my hands and was walking out when she pointed her freaking finger at me and told me that what I did was rude and that I should know better since I'm in college. And in the few instances of me having a spine ever, I told her that if I were her, I would know not to hold up the line so I could talk. On cold night years from now I'm going to think back to that moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home